My dog is number one
He is my best friend
We like to be together
And our friendship will never end.
He is a part of my family
And he is like my guard
And when we work together
Nothing is really hard.
My dog will always be mine
He is very important to me
My dog is the best
And my dog he will always be.
Kevin Quero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dog by Kevin Quero )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)