I Didn't Do My Math Homework
I didn't do my math homework!
I played video games instead
I need a good excuse
Or else I’m surely dead!
I could say I was sick
Or there was a blackout with no power
Or maybe I could say
I was busy taking a shower!
You know, who cares
My excuses are so lame
But when my teacher finds out
I’m surely the one to blame.
I’m in really big trouble
I have nothing to say
I’ll just tell the truth
Because I know I’m busted today!
Kevin Quero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Didn't Do My Math Homework by Kevin Quero )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 November 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal