LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Where are we at? At this moment I'm lost,
I'm stuck here, holding onto my thoughts.
All I wanna do is let go,
Forget & let all these regrets go.
Know you feel the same, still seeking for trust.
Dying slow the way Time is killing us.
They say speed kills, as if a car was inlove.
Crashing into wishing wells,
Well I'm wishing this lasts.
Coz I'm thinking too fast.
Still lazy, yet feeling the rush?
So crazy, Is it love or a crush?
Oh baby if only, there could be a 'WE or 'US_
Keeping my dreams in the stars.
Till I say: 'hey destiny we meet at last'
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Time' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- The Tiger, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen