LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Where are we at? At this moment I'm lost,
I'm stuck here, holding onto my thoughts.
All I wanna do is let go,
Forget & let all these regrets go.
Know you feel the same, still seeking for trust.
Dying slow the way Time is killing us.
They say speed kills, as if a car was inlove.
Crashing into wishing wells,
Well I'm wishing this lasts.
Coz I'm thinking too fast.
Still lazy, yet feeling the rush?
So crazy, Is it love or a crush?
Oh baby if only, there could be a 'WE or 'US_
Keeping my dreams in the stars.
Till I say: 'hey destiny we meet at last'
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Time' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- The enduring admiration, Benjamin Sundstrom
- A.Blok, May's been cruel...- translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- The Secret of My love, Hanh Chau
- Submission of Poem, Vera Sidhwa
- The Hungry, Randy McClave
- You are not changed, ramesh rai
- The Poet called Light, Light Mark
- Stripes, Mike Acker
- Rocks like Milky Ways, Mikey Bachman
- Opportunities, Peter S. Quinn
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)