LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Where are we at? At this moment I'm lost,
I'm stuck here, holding onto my thoughts.
All I wanna do is let go,
Forget & let all these regrets go.
Know you feel the same, still seeking for trust.
Dying slow the way Time is killing us.
They say speed kills, as if a car was inlove.
Crashing into wishing wells,
Well I'm wishing this lasts.
Coz I'm thinking too fast.
Still lazy, yet feeling the rush?
So crazy, Is it love or a crush?
Oh baby if only, there could be a 'WE or 'US_
Keeping my dreams in the stars.
Till I say: 'hey destiny we meet at last'
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Time' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- In my heart - you are, gajanan mishra
- 9 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 2 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 31 July 2014, Shri R Brahma
- It's October 1st. Did you pay your mortg.., Jena Crowe
- Princess Diana, Sonia Ode Lucci
- Revolution, Revolution, Revolu -, Romella Kitchens
- हमें आपके लिए.. hame aapke liye, hasmukh amathalal
- Dusky Day in Dallas, michael walker
- Mom, Barbara Dixion
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)