LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Where are we at? At this moment I'm lost,
I'm stuck here, holding onto my thoughts.
All I wanna do is let go,
Forget & let all these regrets go.
Know you feel the same, still seeking for trust.
Dying slow the way Time is killing us.
They say speed kills, as if a car was inlove.
Crashing into wishing wells,
Well I'm wishing this lasts.
Coz I'm thinking too fast.
Still lazy, yet feeling the rush?
So crazy, Is it love or a crush?
Oh baby if only, there could be a 'WE or 'US_
Keeping my dreams in the stars.
Till I say: 'hey destiny we meet at last'
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Time' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate