LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Lost in a hole of darkness,
An endless cycle.
Swallowed by this Whirlpool,
Might turn out to be vital.
On a downward spiral,
Thoughts spin & twist to Suicidal.
Privacy is the enemy of a deep thinker.
I Live a nightmare,
Yet Somehow still called a big dreamer.
I needed space since Aliens star in scenes.
To Suck me in,
Like vacuums stuck inside a wash machine.
Dry me off & Jack me off.
There's No Sex,
In The Vortex.
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Vortex' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels