LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Lost in a hole of darkness,
An endless cycle.
Swallowed by this Whirlpool,
Might turn out to be vital.
On a downward spiral,
Thoughts spin & twist to Suicidal.
Privacy is the enemy of a deep thinker.
I Live a nightmare,
Yet Somehow still called a big dreamer.
I needed space since Aliens star in scenes.
To Suck me in,
Like vacuums stuck inside a wash machine.
Dry me off & Jack me off.
There's No Sex,
In The Vortex.
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Vortex' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner