LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
If life is such a dream,
Why does death seem so real_
And when its time to be redeemed,
Will this pain start to heal_
Wanting to escape a feeling,
Got me thinking_
All the mistakes every season,
must have happened for a reason_
Its no coincidence. Or just by chance,
Good or bad. It was part of God's Plan_
I won't even question it.
Just pray and let it be,
The way it is now...
Is how it was meant to be!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Fate' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...