LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
'Faith In Love'
To Keep my faith in love,
is really getting hard.
Its been like 7months,
And its heavy on my heart.
Each moment with you,
I enjoyed every part.
I don't wanna be...
Just another, Torn Apart.
But the best times do outweigh the worst ones,
So Let's pretend our last is our 1st. For Just once_
Because We were once friends.
So I thought we stood a chance.
I thought you understood,
when you held my hands.
Do you still see love in my eyes when you glanced_
Just look again if you've missed it before,
I wanna love only you or not love no more__
Hope you still know I'm here for you,
Just wish you were near.
Feel like every time I shed a tear for you, Your feeling's disappear_
Are you moving on? Because I'm still holding on_
You wanna grow apart, I wanna be growing strong_
So I'm still here trying. I wish I could stop,
Because Inside I'm dying. I love you a lot_
I still have so much to give,
you feel like you gave it your all.
Is that the reason we gave up.
And made that call? _
Let's give it another try.
Baby We've come too far,
Wanna make the world jealous...
Of what stars we are_
Lets do it one more time,
But Let's just do it different.
I know you don't feel like it,
I just wish you'd listen_
Is it better to have loved and lost,
than not to have loved at all...
I say its better to have the 1 you love,
And not have to love anyone else anymore_
Keep ya Faith Now, keep ya faith in love...
Keep ya faith now, keep ya faith in God_
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
When things get tough, its hard to believe things will get better...
In life and in love_ trying to keep the faith in a person and in God to make things better once again.
Especially during make ups and break ups.
Comments about this poem ('Faith In Love' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Strange Paradox, Sandra Feldman
- Celebrate Life, david kush
- Speechless, Michael McParland
- The Road That Leads To There, Is It Poetry
- The girl of great beauty was not to be f.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns