LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
'Just Last Year'
I was sitting in fear_
Just last year,
You weren't even near_
I remember it like yesterday,
But we can spend a year in a day_
I'll never forget every word you say,
So the memories will forever stay_
Maybe by tomorrow I'll have resolutions.
Because the shape of my heart, had no resolution_
And if my sorrows become my execution,
Then all my enemies will have their revolution_
The world revolves,
And these words dissolve,
Family members involved,
With every riddle unsolved_
If this year should pass.
And my time comes,
Then Away I shall pass...
Onto my grave with grades to pass.
Like a spade, pass it to the next hand.
That won't dig up my past.
So Let the hate not last_
And more fulfilled prophecies of revelations.
A new world order and the end of a nation.
Its no animation, or fabrication,
Give your life to God with no hesitation.
Just last year,
I wanted to disappear_
Every next year,
I'll be better when I'm here.
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Just Last Year' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson