LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
I guess the distance made you love me much less, or was it me?
I guess the arguments made you want me much less, or was it me? _
I guess we've gotten use to the pain from the past, could you feel it?
I saw a future where you and I will last, or was it only me that foreseen it? _
I guess you learned how2live without me before you felt like you had2let go,
So do I have to let go? ,
Do I really see a life without you?
Damn I guess so! _
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('I Guess' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John