LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
I guess the distance made you love me much less, or was it me?
I guess the arguments made you want me much less, or was it me? _
I guess we've gotten use to the pain from the past, could you feel it?
I saw a future where you and I will last, or was it only me that foreseen it? _
I guess you learned how2live without me before you felt like you had2let go,
So do I have to let go? ,
Do I really see a life without you?
Damn I guess so! _
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('I Guess' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery