LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
The return to innocence,
is not an easy journey.
I'm going down in life,
The reeper is upon me.
Living in a world where only death is promised.
I've seen my own kind die, the threats are honest.
Don't bother with tough talk,
They speak the language of war.
Soldiers with their guns cocked,
The streets has witness much more.
You've seen it before, Of that I'm sure.
Hope I stay in my flesh,
As I'm taking this breath.
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Lost Innocence' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale