LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Just running in...
Where nothing ever changes_
Its different alright.
Nothing about it is ordinary or common,
We have differences you're right.
But we have a lot more in common_
Its different now.
Thinking short term instead of forever,
Its different now.
Just can't decide if its worse or even better_
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Everything just went wrong or right,
It could be a curse or a blessing,
You can't even decide of how fast it happened,
Life was such a rollercoaster, and you've just landed in a whole new position and the only choice you have is to adapt. You don't know where you are or where you headed, you just know 'its different now', because of the choices you made in life or in love!
Comments about this poem ('Differences' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- The Whistle: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- I was done with the world but my heart r.., Melikhaya Zagagana
- revolutionary, Tinashe mulambo
- Epigram on Andrew Turner, Robert Burns
- Man was made to Mourn: A Dirge, Robert Burns
- PLUS SIDE, Terry Collett
- Thank You, Jeremy Horsford
- The Dean of Faculty: A new Ballad, Robert Burns
- Ballad on the American War, Robert Burns
- Epistle to the Rev. John M'Math, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)