LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Just running in...
Where nothing ever changes_
Its different alright.
Nothing about it is ordinary or common,
We have differences you're right.
But we have a lot more in common_
Its different now.
Thinking short term instead of forever,
Its different now.
Just can't decide if its worse or even better_
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Everything just went wrong or right,
It could be a curse or a blessing,
You can't even decide of how fast it happened,
Life was such a rollercoaster, and you've just landed in a whole new position and the only choice you have is to adapt. You don't know where you are or where you headed, you just know 'its different now', because of the choices you made in life or in love!
Comments about this poem ('Differences' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- I am a Word Cultivator, Md. Ziaul Haque
- As limit, hasmukh amathalal
- The wisdom of Parables, Melikhaya Zagagana
- A Friend Of Mine, Cynthia Pardede
- Democracies All Must Fail, Is It Poetry
- Conviction's Diatribe, michael walkerjohn
- Think right, hasmukh amathalal
- BYE! BYE! ! BYE! ! ! EBOLA! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)