LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Just running in...
Where nothing ever changes_
Its different alright.
Nothing about it is ordinary or common,
We have differences you're right.
But we have a lot more in common_
Its different now.
Thinking short term instead of forever,
Its different now.
Just can't decide if its worse or even better_
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Everything just went wrong or right,
It could be a curse or a blessing,
You can't even decide of how fast it happened,
Life was such a rollercoaster, and you've just landed in a whole new position and the only choice you have is to adapt. You don't know where you are or where you headed, you just know 'its different now', because of the choices you made in life or in love!
Comments about this poem ('Differences' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- Assimilating Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 17 March 2014, Shri R Brahma
- An Ode To Odes Of Olde (Love & Woe), Tad Russell
- 15 March 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Unknown Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Folding Teardrops, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tapped......, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- September's Embrace, Albrando Lucino
- 10 March 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Boredom, Fatima Nusairat
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)