Kayode Benjamin Benorosco
*They Sang* (happy birthday)
This songs yet unsung
This song my heart sings as my mind plays the drum
The apex of sounds
Do reh mi.....as the song may sound.
Tra la la....the songs of patriots
Who died by guns and others crushed by chariots
Mathyrs of faith, who for us swept the way
A horse ride on time, riden down to this age.
Those men who died are now but sage's
they made sons and notured maidens
They grew and died, while others stole into this age
They told the tales from the initio to today,
As they ended it with a song.
''happy birthday....happy birthday...happy birthday''
Were their beautous songs.
Happy birthday MOSUNMOLA.
Kayode Benjamin Benorosco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*They Sang* (happy birthday) by Kayode Benjamin Benorosco )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders