The Spirit`s Massage
Hello, my friend, today you`ll know the way,
Until your life will get the end
You should just go and be, and stay
When I my words to people slowly send.
I`m a ghost, you know like spirit me,
I am not dark but light is not my mind,
Because I was a human when it used to be
I`d died before you stated the angels side.
But I believe in you and hope you`ll do the best
To write my poems for all lonely hearts.
I want to say you should all pass the quests
And you will play your own happy parts.
Just listen to my soul melody,
I was a man who always sings a song…
About love and heartless tragedy,
About people`s awful, ugly clone.
I killed myself when was I thirty four
Unknown mess and nothing in the dark…
I met myself in pain, anymore
Were trying die in evil`s lonely park.
I killed myself because I was asleep,
I did not know about treasure life.
The money just unhappy souls keep…
I had a lover, then she brought a knife…
She sent me pain but I took the lie,
The poison folded all my thoughts in arms.
I shot one time and sown just partly die
I felt myself like pigs at poultry farms.
I shouted but nobody answered me…
I cried and prayed but was just by my own.
I saw my angel sitting on the tree
And singing song that means the people`s clone…
I saw the death and almost understood
That I was wrong and missed my stupid life.
I asked myself what changing make I could,
When she gave me that cold and hellish knife.
Could I forgive I really don`t know,
But now I stay between two other worlds.
Your lonely heart is full of peaceful snow,
You understand my pain and my words.
We`ll just to write and let all people read.
You`ll catch a dream and I can see the light.
We`ll be two friends, each other help we need,
We`ll meet at home when it`ll be the night.
I`ll help you reach the love and will belong
To angels who are near with your heart.
I swear you`ll never this world be alone,
You`ll meet your love, be loved and always smart.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Spirit`s Massage by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- The Indefinable, Sandra Feldman
- Nothing But A Sweet Sensation, Ronell Warren Alman
- Night Walkers, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Sonnet: Life Looks Strange, Dr John Celes
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)