There was nothing but a deafening silence
creeping through the walls of the room.
She rested her head on his arm,
feeling the accelerated heart beat
racing through short breaths.
In synch, they inhaled the satisfying pleasure they'd shared
and released the passionate heat
that had been trapped hours after the first glance.
He had welcomed her to a new world
where she could dream of adventures
never imagined by man.
Every kiss, a step towards a distorted reality
because when their lips met,
they introduced an essence of peace in the air.
Each kiss sweeter than the one before,
leading to an embrace in his arms
so securing that she couldn't imagine anything better than to be there.
The closed room became a paradise waiting to be explored.
And that's where the story begins,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Room by Alejandra Berber )
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal