He keeps a gladiator costume in his manly wardrobe
He is not a fighter
He reads the war in me
He sees my white flag every-time he enters my world
He stands tall in the battlefield of love.
He simmers the color of red
He needs the shade of me!
He captures an eye for the longest time
He locks the front door and throws away the key
His watchful smile energise a willing hostage.
His lips sweetly demand my undivided attention
His touch shivers...the very breath of me
His body sways to the banjo of cupids harp
He is smooth as velvet
His voice invades all that I am!
He is passion without the Act!
He is Art? with all the passion
He is real with tongue
His heart is as free as mine
He is rebel of his flag.
He is all of lovers dreams
His very soul I have seen!
He is everything and more
His always knocking on my door
He is pure of loving lust
Mr Tadhgus Maximus.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tadhgus Maximus by Martina Moriarty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano