Sweet Pink Princess
Let me smile but how can I do that without you?
You took away my last hope, when you went away from me
You were the gorgeous girl who was an embodiment of true love for me
Why did you go away from me, was I so bad to you?
If not, then what was the reason behind your departure?
So much I lost when you went away
As you were the sweet pink princess.
You liked colour pink so much that you always use to wear a lovely pink dress.
In every shade of pink you looked like a true princess
You were the lovely rose and nothing ever compared to your look
Even if I search the whole globe, still nobody like you I will ever find, that I do know
It hurts to know that my sweet pink princess went away from me
Her lovely smile and strawberry like lips are no more mine
It is you whom I miss as nobody like you is ever coming into my life ever again.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Pink Princess by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma