Sweet Pink Princess
Let me smile but how can I do that without you?
You took away my last hope, when you went away from me
You were the gorgeous girl who was an embodiment of true love for me
Why did you go away from me, was I so bad to you?
If not, then what was the reason behind your departure?
So much I lost when you went away
As you were the sweet pink princess.
You liked colour pink so much that you always use to wear a lovely pink dress.
In every shade of pink you looked like a true princess
You were the lovely rose and nothing ever compared to your look
Even if I search the whole globe, still nobody like you I will ever find, that I do know
It hurts to know that my sweet pink princess went away from me
Her lovely smile and strawberry like lips are no more mine
It is you whom I miss as nobody like you is ever coming into my life ever again.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Pink Princess by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul