On stormy winter nights or days
When behind a sooty cloud the sun stays
Pick a pen and paper,
And before the rough sea
Sit with closed eyes
And a shy smile on the face!
Let the breeze flirt with your cheeks
And blow any burden and care away.
And then, open your heart to receive
The most beautiful meanings ever;
For waves always wash messages up
Of lovers whose hands are apart
And lip to lip their love cannot murmur
And their souls yearn for just a whisper.
There you can learn
How love can raise people to eternity,
As it is the only moving lesson
Through your whole life
That teaches your heart how to beat justly.
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stormy Nights by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul