There are many stories to tell
but they die in the telling …
and words falter.
on the reality they conceal.
No-one will ever know
these stories -
they remain untold.
The pain is too immense
so they die
in the telling.
Valerie Dohren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stories by Valerie Dohren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mother Nature, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sea and Rain: Lake Michigan, Keith Taylor
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Path O' Little Children, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mystified!, richard harris
- Off To School, Edgar Albert Guest
- Falling, Anita Jonker
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest