'Stars In His Eyes'
Teen wearing cool shades while he waits,
waits at to learn electric guitar to be great.
Be a great guitar player with 'Stars in his Eyes'
his guitar glows on stage late at night.
Teen waiting at Marathon Guitar Center store,
learning guitar from Rich,
to be better than before.
I told teen as I went out the door.
'You are in inspiration to me, '
as we both held on to our guitars,
'You will one day be a great rock star'.
Teen smiled and then Rich added,
'He will give you tickets to the front row-
to his sold out 'Rock Guitar Show'.
Teen smiled to Rich's reply,
I knew this teen could reach for the skies,
and be the 'Guitar Player with Stars in his Eyes.'
Written Suzae Chevalier on January 28,2012
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Stars In His Eyes' by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi