'Stars In His Eyes'
Teen wearing cool shades while he waits,
waits at to learn electric guitar to be great.
Be a great guitar player with 'Stars in his Eyes'
his guitar glows on stage late at night.
Teen waiting at Marathon Guitar Center store,
learning guitar from Rich,
to be better than before.
I told teen as I went out the door.
'You are in inspiration to me, '
as we both held on to our guitars,
'You will one day be a great rock star'.
Teen smiled and then Rich added,
'He will give you tickets to the front row-
to his sold out 'Rock Guitar Show'.
Teen smiled to Rich's reply,
I knew this teen could reach for the skies,
and be the 'Guitar Player with Stars in his Eyes.'
Written Suzae Chevalier on January 28,2012
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Stars In His Eyes' by Christina Sunrise )
- I Don't Care If You Don't Like It, Michael McParland
- Fairyland, Alesia Leach
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)