Wind blows through my spaceless dimension,
The whole place huge
But impossible to move in.
Every thought is fighting
For a place,
But I ignore it all,
Stuck in the suspended animation
Of my sleep.
I am somewhere else,
Forever a traveler.
I am constantly moving,
And yet I am frozen,
Stuck in my
I dream enough for a thousand
Seeing only what I want to.
As I write these words out of my
It gets a little less crowded,
But the space is quickly taken
I am still stuck in my
Danya Qattea's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Spaceless Dimension by Danya Qattea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber