Soul V/S Body
Lust of body, make thee blind.
Eyes of soul, Renovate to plants of Rappichines,
Nourishes by venom, Nurture for the sake of money ,
As, Buzzing bees flutter for honey,
Seek for cloak, forgotten the wearer,
True love, reliance & devotion for them is illicit bearer,
Body is just a item of clothing of soul,
Exertion whether superior or ghastly fall in that bowl.
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul V/S Body by Farah Ilyas )
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner