Often says to me, He
Don’t become like me
You can’t turn back from the track on which I’m
On the spur of the moment;
I say nothing except don’t you worry.
Billions dreams I have to burry.
I not be up to snuff to say even
If I could, I would
In your way of twilight,
Warmly widen my palms
Gentle touch of these
Beneath your feet
Alleviate your impediments
Stay away you from all appalling harms.
Wondering around like a willow_ wild
I wish I could build;
A castle of roses,
Every desiccated petal,
Each parched twig of whose,
Planted by love of mine..
Every night when stars would shine,
Moon would beg for,
Spirituality of thine,
Then being an insensitive lover,
I would enclose you in pillow of my arms.
To love and being loved would revamp our desolate charms.
Often he says,
Frequently I think,
If I could, I would squander my life under your limbs.
O my love;
Under your limbs.
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
For Someone special....
Respected Poets & honorable Poetesses hope you people would like it.
Here brilliant POet Gulsher John, i know my poem has lot of literary defects but this piece is purely based on emotions hope you too will like it.
Comments about this poem (An Imagination by Farah Ilyas )
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns