Often says to me, He
Don’t become like me
You can’t turn back from the track on which I’m
On the spur of the moment;
I say nothing except don’t you worry.
Billions dreams I have to burry.
I not be up to snuff to say even
If I could, I would
In your way of twilight,
Warmly widen my palms
Gentle touch of these
Beneath your feet
Alleviate your impediments
Stay away you from all appalling harms.
Wondering around like a willow_ wild
I wish I could build;
A castle of roses,
Every desiccated petal,
Each parched twig of whose,
Planted by love of mine..
Every night when stars would shine,
Moon would beg for,
Spirituality of thine,
Then being an insensitive lover,
I would enclose you in pillow of my arms.
To love and being loved would revamp our desolate charms.
Often he says,
Frequently I think,
If I could, I would squander my life under your limbs.
O my love;
Under your limbs.
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
For Someone special....
Respected Poets & honorable Poetesses hope you people would like it.
Here brilliant POet Gulsher John, i know my poem has lot of literary defects but this piece is purely based on emotions hope you too will like it.
Comments about this poem (An Imagination by Farah Ilyas )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Harold Hart Crane
(21 July 1899 – 27 April 1932)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(25 November 1890 – 1 April 1918)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Ranga Duniya ne Dkhaya hai Nirala, Kumar Vishwas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Television, Roald Dahl
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Short and Sweet, Brittany Veloso