Often says to me, He
Don’t become like me
You can’t turn back from the track on which I’m
On the spur of the moment;
I say nothing except don’t you worry.
Billions dreams I have to burry.
I not be up to snuff to say even
If I could, I would
In your way of twilight,
Warmly widen my palms
Gentle touch of these
Beneath your feet
Alleviate your impediments
Stay away you from all appalling harms.
Wondering around like a willow_ wild
I wish I could build;
A castle of roses,
Every desiccated petal,
Each parched twig of whose,
Planted by love of mine..
Every night when stars would shine,
Moon would beg for,
Spirituality of thine,
Then being an insensitive lover,
I would enclose you in pillow of my arms.
To love and being loved would revamp our desolate charms.
Often he says,
Frequently I think,
If I could, I would squander my life under your limbs.
O my love;
Under your limbs.
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
For Someone special....
Respected Poets & honorable Poetesses hope you people would like it.
Here brilliant POet Gulsher John, i know my poem has lot of literary defects but this piece is purely based on emotions hope you too will like it.
Comments about this poem (An Imagination by Farah Ilyas )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- 2006 Tsunami, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Yes, I am emotional, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Perspective, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Let the music play on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Girl's Proposal, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Man, Katherina Palomo
- Move on, Edward Clapham
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget
- Out-of-body Experience, Colm Keenan
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey