Memories of yours gnawing my mind..
Holds my heart & dispersed on ground..
Everyday this dread, I don’t want to rewind..
But you & your belongings,
Comes to me like unsolicited guest..
Without you, Life is nothing except black & white…
Thorny path, bare footed, eyes burn.
Uncovered head, sobbing heart
Scattered dreams, wistful desires.
Gloomy tale, desperate dawn.
Charmless days & night..
Besides all one thing kept me delight..
Granted patience bright…
Prayers of my hand wide..
Every tickling second my boosting hunt..
In the completion of my deprived…
Ask to God with humility..
Fortified my futurity;
And away all depravity..
When heart feels soothe & calm..
I assume myself..
Flushing of my eyes may pride your burnt …
Will wait, wait & wait until you’re return..
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dilemma by Farah Ilyas )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Vikram G. Aarella
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe