Memories of yours gnawing my mind..
Holds my heart & dispersed on ground..
Everyday this dread, I don’t want to rewind..
But you & your belongings,
Comes to me like unsolicited guest..
Without you, Life is nothing except black & white…
Thorny path, bare footed, eyes burn.
Uncovered head, sobbing heart
Scattered dreams, wistful desires.
Gloomy tale, desperate dawn.
Charmless days & night..
Besides all one thing kept me delight..
Granted patience bright…
Prayers of my hand wide..
Every tickling second my boosting hunt..
In the completion of my deprived…
Ask to God with humility..
Fortified my futurity;
And away all depravity..
When heart feels soothe & calm..
I assume myself..
Flushing of my eyes may pride your burnt …
Will wait, wait & wait until you’re return..
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dilemma by Farah Ilyas )
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest