Memories of yours gnawing my mind..
Holds my heart & dispersed on ground..
Everyday this dread, I don’t want to rewind..
But you & your belongings,
Comes to me like unsolicited guest..
Without you, Life is nothing except black & white…
Thorny path, bare footed, eyes burn.
Uncovered head, sobbing heart
Scattered dreams, wistful desires.
Gloomy tale, desperate dawn.
Charmless days & night..
Besides all one thing kept me delight..
Granted patience bright…
Prayers of my hand wide..
Every tickling second my boosting hunt..
In the completion of my deprived…
Ask to God with humility..
Fortified my futurity;
And away all depravity..
When heart feels soothe & calm..
I assume myself..
Flushing of my eyes may pride your burnt …
Will wait, wait & wait until you’re return..
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dilemma by Farah Ilyas )
- pension scheme, lee fones
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
- Reflection After Reading The Turn of the.., Mark R. Elias
- My Naija, My pride(A Love), Richard Momodu
- I wonder, Cee Bea
- Did God Rest On The Seventh Day?, michael hagwood
- e parindo se mera pata........, sanjay kumar maurya
- Pam Ayers the letter, lee fones
- My Sweetness, Cathy Hodgson
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)