Memories of yours gnawing my mind..
Holds my heart & dispersed on ground..
Everyday this dread, I don’t want to rewind..
But you & your belongings,
Comes to me like unsolicited guest..
Without you, Life is nothing except black & white…
Thorny path, bare footed, eyes burn.
Uncovered head, sobbing heart
Scattered dreams, wistful desires.
Gloomy tale, desperate dawn.
Charmless days & night..
Besides all one thing kept me delight..
Granted patience bright…
Prayers of my hand wide..
Every tickling second my boosting hunt..
In the completion of my deprived…
Ask to God with humility..
Fortified my futurity;
And away all depravity..
When heart feels soothe & calm..
I assume myself..
Flushing of my eyes may pride your burnt …
Will wait, wait & wait until you’re return..
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dilemma by Farah Ilyas )
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
- the man of christmas, Faith Taylors
- My Description, Foster Teegarden
- Scared to love you, leanne royle
- Pain, leanne royle
- Human, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)