C. P. Sharma
C. P. Sharma Poems
- Be A Lamp! ! ! Either be a lamp Sitting at a place, ...
- A Wish As stream of consciousness Changes the course, Its ...
- A Sparrow one fine spring morning sitting in my ...
- Amazement! (I met Kabir) This morning when in trance, ...
- Am I My Mind? Or My Mind Me? F...
- Awake, O Man, Awake When I am on Polo Ground Many a poem I ...
- Love Lord's Word What use is the rosary? What use is the ...
Chandra Prakash Sharma (b.1941) worked as Head, Department of Economics at M. M. Modi College, Patiala (1970-01) . He was nominated to the Academic Council, the Board of Faculty and the Board of Studies of Punjabi University, Patiala several times during this period. He was guest faculty at the Punjab School of Management Studies of the University (2004 - 07) . Prior to this, He was General Manager of International Medical Devices, Gurgaon, a Company manufacturing ophthalmic devices in India that found its market many countries the world over.
He obtained his first Postgraduate Degree in English from the University of Rajasthan as student of now BITS, Pilani. After working as ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Be A Lamp! ! !
Either be a lamp
Sitting at a place,
Emitting light beams
For swarming moths' solace.
Or be a moth,
Dance around the flame,
Forget your being,
Claim oneness with the flame.
Either be a forest,
Vast vividness embrace;
Lion and lamb live in it,
In diversity do their food trace.
Or be a seed,
Vast forest in embryo;
Get lost into the soil to see,
How does eternity mop & mow! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !