Tajudeen Shah Poems
- The Shortest Epic. Big bang! In void's lab did happen Such...
- Nature Vs Man Rustling over the dense green And driving off ...
- Memory Birds. They are many and varied, Some are cute and ...
- Absolute Truth, A Dream. An intelligent soul, A sharp ...
- Bards Today. Nature remains bathed In tolerance's glory, ...
- Painfully Yours. Well, You and your thoughts Make my inner- ...
- Why Blame The Youth..? Why blame the youth, Who is familiar...
A marketer by profession, teacher by passion and a poet (with all humility, as friends say) by nature. born in India, resident in the Arabian Gulf. Brought up by parents of exceptional values, thanks to God, and still keeping most of their qualities and heritage to make them feel proud of what they composed in their youth. Literature has always been my passion, so did ran after most of the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tajudeen Shah
The Shortest Epic.
In void's lab did happen
Such an awful explosion;
So is it fixed in human.
Had her course so cryptic
Through caverns pure and static,
Though often seems pragmatic.
Angels boasted, of purity
Jinns too, of versatility,
But liked not man's divinity.
Having lost the seat blessed,
Adam in repentance traversed,
Others, in turns, all sauntered.
Since origin is she chaste,
Still stand even the outcast,
But, adore not any holocaust!
Of Greed and feud shall ...