Song, Pesnyary, The Birch's Sap - Translation (Rus.)
When snowdrops blossom
In early spring time,
When first rainstorms rattle loud in high sky,
A juice does appear on white birch's trunks,
So birches are crying - 2times
And frequently I, as if drunken,
The spring streams alone disregarding of course,
And Motherland generous
was watering mine
With juice of a birch,
With juice of a birch.
In memory deep we do keep
All the sites,
All mountains blue and the lanes
Of the village.
We're serving today so far, so far
From our land,
Motherland so dear.
And where're the mists
of our native land side,
And branches of birch,
That decline over rivers.
To this site with you we should come, should return
One day and one time
And again while leaving.
Please, open your spaces,
Our dear land, home,
Your cosy thickets do open
Present us a juice, a juice of a birch
With generous smile,
which you favoured as previously.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song, Pesnyary, The Birch's Sap - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MINE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MIN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- गोरबोआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- The carriage third, the place is second…, Xena von Davydoff
- थाखोमा थाखोमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- From A Husband To A Wife, Toshie Nohara
- Fountain Of Youth, david kush
- Hope of boat, gajanan mishra
- Saturated Yet Split And Kept Divided, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Secret Love, Jesus James Llorico