Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.)
Simply to love you
The original singers:
Kristina Orbakaite and Avraam Russo
1. You see in dream
As the ice seems
To be constructing the crystal houses
From its dream.
So good I feel
Knowing that we
Will be together all day long now.
Only you and me.
Carefully I will touch you with my hand,
My kiss will never disturb your rest.
I'll never give you to anyone,
I shall forgive any quilt this time,
On passing through such a stormy way,
I'm happy to love you anyway.
2. And moon is shining brightly,
Making me crazy rather,
And also - your eyes.
Everything in this world - is for us.
In this hour
I wish to say you
About my sincere love.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- That Second Hand Music, Richard Provencher
- Seven That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)