Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.)
Simply to love you
The original singers:
Kristina Orbakaite and Avraam Russo
1. You see in dream
As the ice seems
To be constructing the crystal houses
From its dream.
So good I feel
Knowing that we
Will be together all day long now.
Only you and me.
Carefully I will touch you with my hand,
My kiss will never disturb your rest.
I'll never give you to anyone,
I shall forgive any quilt this time,
On passing through such a stormy way,
I'm happy to love you anyway.
2. And moon is shining brightly,
Making me crazy rather,
And also - your eyes.
Everything in this world - is for us.
In this hour
I wish to say you
About my sincere love.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Written by Somebody on the Window of an .., Robert Burns
- Scroggam, my dearie, Robert Burns
- Epitaph for William Nicol, High School, .., Robert Burns
- Lovely Polly Stewart, Robert Burns
- Rantin, Rovin Robin, Robert Burns
- The Gardener wi' his Paidle, Robert Burns
- Sonnet: Philarete, George Wither
- For Seasonable Weather, George Wither
- The Prayer Of Habakuk, George Wither
- St. Peter's Day, George Wither
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Away, Melancholy, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)