Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.)
Simply to love you
The original singers:
Kristina Orbakaite and Avraam Russo
1. You see in dream
As the ice seems
To be constructing the crystal houses
From its dream.
So good I feel
Knowing that we
Will be together all day long now.
Only you and me.
Carefully I will touch you with my hand,
My kiss will never disturb your rest.
I'll never give you to anyone,
I shall forgive any quilt this time,
On passing through such a stormy way,
I'm happy to love you anyway.
2. And moon is shining brightly,
Making me crazy rather,
And also - your eyes.
Everything in this world - is for us.
In this hour
I wish to say you
About my sincere love.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
Did you read them?
- Fighting for nothing, Nassy Fesharaki
- Immigration - Another View, James B. Earley
- KP You Are Divine To Me, Michael McParland
- lover boy, michael crowley
- Pinkish lips, Nassy Fesharaki
- The heiress to my poetry...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Black Autism in America (B.A. in America), Lisa Rhodes
- Pond Frond, Saiom Shriver
- Gouden Carolus, my whiskey flat, Havilah
- To pave the way, Alexandra Motschmann
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)