Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.)
Simply to love you
The original singers:
Kristina Orbakaite and Avraam Russo
1. You see in dream
As the ice seems
To be constructing the crystal houses
From its dream.
So good I feel
Knowing that we
Will be together all day long now.
Only you and me.
Carefully I will touch you with my hand,
My kiss will never disturb your rest.
I'll never give you to anyone,
I shall forgive any quilt this time,
On passing through such a stormy way,
I'm happy to love you anyway.
2. And moon is shining brightly,
Making me crazy rather,
And also - your eyes.
Everything in this world - is for us.
In this hour
I wish to say you
About my sincere love.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)