Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.)
Simply to love you
The original singers:
Kristina Orbakaite and Avraam Russo
1. You see in dream
As the ice seems
To be constructing the crystal houses
From its dream.
So good I feel
Knowing that we
Will be together all day long now.
Only you and me.
Carefully I will touch you with my hand,
My kiss will never disturb your rest.
I'll never give you to anyone,
I shall forgive any quilt this time,
On passing through such a stormy way,
I'm happy to love you anyway.
2. And moon is shining brightly,
Making me crazy rather,
And also - your eyes.
Everything in this world - is for us.
In this hour
I wish to say you
About my sincere love.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song, Simply to love you... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Gordon D Wilkinson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- If We Were Good......., Sandra Feldman
- Consolation, Tony Adah
- Goodnight Kiss, Michael P. McParland
- Marshes Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What I Dream And What I Find, Amitava Sur
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave