I buzz around taking care of everyone!
because I love thee...
You, ask me to drop all because of your painful fall?
I say, I'll be there in ten
my heart is 'in' you
without mortal sin! .
So please...never worry, when dialling my number
no matter the time...or hurt, in your ponder
your voice in my heart...a welcoming wonder
the forecast tomorrow for us no more thunder.
Alarms they are set... for one and for all!
to remind....living souls
of deaths final call?
how one has suffered...in the dim of lost goals
Only God has that map
From a graveyard of Bones!
Martina Moriarty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snooze.... by Martina Moriarty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford