Singin' Every Song
Just drivin' along, singin' every song
On the radio-00-00-0
In my trusty red van, thinkin' that I can
And singin' wherever I go.
No cops on sight, turn left then right
It's twice as easy, if you're right or not.
Those Stars and Stripes assuring you a spot,
Where Americans travel a lot.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Singin' Every Song by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu