Singin' Every Song
Just drivin' along, singin' every song
On the radio-00-00-0
In my trusty red van, thinkin' that I can
And singin' wherever I go.
No cops on sight, turn left then right
It's twice as easy, if you're right or not.
Those Stars and Stripes assuring you a spot,
Where Americans travel a lot.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Singin' Every Song by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...