Rose Scented Tampons
I slapped her eyelids!
As lashes gathered
And wished for a clean
Behind her ear
Was a lily.
After several thrusts
It lodged itself free
And fell into the toilet water.
Like a piece of trash
Skipping in the wind.
I ripped her stockings,
On her kneecaps.
The very same
Appeared on her palms.
(A whore's stigmata.)
I leaned against the stall door.
She pissed away
A million of my children.
She wiped and smiled.
Kissed me goodbye.
Then walked away.
As if abortion
Wasn't a form
Of birth control.
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rose Scented Tampons by A.j. Binash )
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico