Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
Remember, There Were Tough Times
How unweary minded are
the souls of men?
when miles and history bath
their hearts with photographs
of then and then...
and only their selfish hearts have
paid a dumb ears.
Remember, though now wear up
with well dressed appearance,
And the heart beats harder in a
Though the tooth bites with a style...
and the mood of the body have
It is obvious that the dry season
have wore away.
A good breath in the lung,
A kaleidoscopic release of atoms
of joy on the face,
Earthquakes have gone for
no come back,
Now on a free world free
But all along on the new drive,
Remember, re-remember! ....
there were tough times.
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember, There Were Tough Times by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh