Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
Remember, There Were Tough Times
How unweary minded are
the souls of men?
when miles and history bath
their hearts with photographs
of then and then...
and only their selfish hearts have
paid a dumb ears.
Remember, though now wear up
with well dressed appearance,
And the heart beats harder in a
Though the tooth bites with a style...
and the mood of the body have
It is obvious that the dry season
have wore away.
A good breath in the lung,
A kaleidoscopic release of atoms
of joy on the face,
Earthquakes have gone for
no come back,
Now on a free world free
But all along on the new drive,
Remember, re-remember! ....
there were tough times.
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember, There Were Tough Times by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp