There are real villains
And true heroes.
The villains are not men,
Nor objects, or spirits;
They are your very thoughts.
And the heroes?
They are the boys and girls
Who know your name
They are the friends
That turn to you in the morning
And say, “You’re beautiful today.”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Real Villians by Maddy Gilboy )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid