Razel Ruins Birthdays
Razel the ice-witch who lived in her ice tower,
Decided one day to take away Krendoll birthdays
With her ice-witch power,
She was jealous for her in her mind,
She thought her died on her birthday when she was five.
Razel as a young girl at the birthday cake,
Decided right then all dolls were fake.
She would have her ice robots made on Iceron that year,
She would make a gigantic Ice-Robot without any fear.
Puppet Lady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Razel Ruins Birthdays by Puppet Lady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan