Razel Ruins Birthdays
Razel the ice-witch who lived in her ice tower,
Decided one day to take away Krendoll birthdays
With her ice-witch power,
She was jealous for her in her mind,
She thought her died on her birthday when she was five.
Razel as a young girl at the birthday cake,
Decided right then all dolls were fake.
She would have her ice robots made on Iceron that year,
She would make a gigantic Ice-Robot without any fear.
Puppet Lady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Razel Ruins Birthdays by Puppet Lady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA