........I cannot say...
The sun sets on another day,
I sit with the light...
But I am embraced by the dark.
Is it day dark or dark day?
....maybe light dark or dark light.
Is it one without the other?
........who can say, if looking
from the inside out, or outside in?
Tick, tick, tick,....8: 19 pm,
which one are you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Profoundcination by Midnights Voice )
Did you read them?
- finding her, Akhil Zoomin
- great respect for what should not be sp.., RIC S. BASTASA
- for life is life and it is never yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- o! Grief!, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sleep Tight Dear One, Michael McParland
- Wicked Intentions, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Last words, Akhil Zoomin
- L.Messi 오피뷰 선릉오피 KTwiz 대림오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ선릉오피녀 ⓑ대림오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- Woe to Our Mental Lexicon, rajendran muthiah
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone Together, Amber Carr
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)