Sweeping the memories
from the past i had
I never acknowledged
Its you, what i dodged
from the life, i had.
Im done thinking,
Im shuting it down,
for whats it worth?
If yu dont want my love crown.
i guess this is it,
let me clear the air for you,
Im noone, no-one else,
But a primitive you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Primitive you by Chetan Tehlan )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)