Poor Old Coffee Pot
What sudden sadness I have found!
All my senses whammy bound!
Dribble, drizzle, rumble, croak!
My poor old coffee pot is broke!
Oh happy day my pot is fixed!
Lots of pancakes have been mixed!
So much syrup it's a sin!
The sun is up and here we go ag'in!
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poor Old Coffee Pot by Connie Yost )
- October Skies, Judith Emery
- So Much This Heart Holds, Rohit Sapra
- Jackdaw wonting to break free, Mark Heathcote
- You Are My Winter Song, Asma Riaz Khan
- In Dreams It Lives, Rohit Sapra
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)