Crystal stream, could I pour unpolluted,
Filtered through aged rock and cloying clay.
Yet still remain pure and undiluted,
Dance and leap each obstacle in my way?
Take the heat from each Halcyon ember'd,
Oft remembered dream of eternal youth,
So to light the path so dearly tendered,
In search of the grail that is my own truth,
Along that path lay the remains of me,
Detached and swirling in waters muddied,
By land slid layers seeking clarity,
Revealing mourned treasures long since buried,
A lifetime flowing among rocks and stones,
Percolated through this flesh and these bones.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Percolated by Anthony Di'anno )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla