Crystal stream, could I pour unpolluted,
Filtered through aged rock and cloying clay.
Yet still remain pure and undiluted,
Dance and leap each obstacle in my way?
Take the heat from each Halcyon ember'd,
Oft remembered dream of eternal youth,
So to light the path so dearly tendered,
In search of the grail that is my own truth,
Along that path lay the remains of me,
Detached and swirling in waters muddied,
By land slid layers seeking clarity,
Revealing mourned treasures long since buried,
A lifetime flowing among rocks and stones,
Percolated through this flesh and these bones.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Percolated by Anthony Di'anno )
Did you read them?
- Chili con carne in september, Madrason writer
- IN SINS BONDAGE, Dominic George
- HOMO SAPIEN: PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY, Dominic George
- Discipline and decorum., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I SECRETLY LIKE YOU (haiku), Dominic George
- THE DAY WE HOPE TO APPEAR HANDSOME, Dominic George
- CALAMITY WITH THE MALE CONCUBINE (fiction), Dominic George
- IN THE REALM OF A BEGINNER'S SOUL, Dominic George
- UGLY?, Dominic George
- KILL THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)