Crystal stream, could I pour unpolluted,
Filtered through aged rock and cloying clay.
Yet still remain pure and undiluted,
Dance and leap each obstacle in my way?
Take the heat from each Halcyon ember'd,
Oft remembered dream of eternal youth,
So to light the path so dearly tendered,
In search of the grail that is my own truth,
Along that path lay the remains of me,
Detached and swirling in waters muddied,
By land slid layers seeking clarity,
Revealing mourned treasures long since buried,
A lifetime flowing among rocks and stones,
Percolated through this flesh and these bones.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Percolated by Anthony Di'anno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa