Our King Returns! ! ! ! ....... [The Return of TKTWBH; a Very Short Tribute to the Mysterious Ruler of Poemhunter]
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
looking through my list of favorite PH poets today i noticed a new (march 2013) poem from The King That Was Big Head, the most humble (ha!) poet in the realm. this is my welcome back tribute to him.
Comments about this poem (Our King Returns! ! ! ! ....... [The Return of TKTWBH; a Very Short Tribute to the Mysterious Ruler of Poemhunter] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry