Our King Returns! ! ! ! ....... [The Return of TKTWBH; a Very Short Tribute to the Mysterious Ruler of Poemhunter]
not dead is He, by golly.
the fact now makes me jolly.
but He must have been lonely.
to PH He belongs only,
and no other can take his place!
do you agree oh Grace? |
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Our King Returns! ! ! ! ....... [The Return of TKTWBH; a Very Short Tribute to the Mysterious Ruler of Poemhunter] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh