I do not have to justify my deeds
As I do what I feel.
However the world of why, and
The sea of questionnaires
Don't appeal to me,
They do nothing,
But trying to trap and topple me
In the unknown depths, to nowhere,
The world of why
Is the one of a loser;
Who confines himself
Into just one answer,
And devotes his whole life
Choosing a good one,
That may suit others` question
And if it doesn't
He despises this thought
In order to
Gain others` approval
Then loses his true self.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Others` Approval by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak