Sandi J Holland
One Thing You Must Believe
Enjoy your life today.
Thanksgiving is on the way.
They come and go so soon.
Look at the Harvest Moon.
Take a peaceful walk.
To beautiful nature talk.
Holidays come and go.
They come so fast you know.
Find joy in little things.
A little bird that sings.
Wake up! Enjoy today.
Only good things say.
The holiday it will leave.
One thing you must believe.
That joy comes from within.
It's always with you then.
Sandi J Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (One Thing You Must Believe by Sandi J Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A.Blok, And again - the gusts... - Trans.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, A Painter - Translation (Rus.), Lyudmila Purgina
- One time..., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, Oh, no! You can't take off spell.., Lyudmila Purgina
- How Much Do You Love Hearts?, Ronald Chapman
- A.Blok, Before a court - Translation (Ru.., Lyudmila Purgina
- The Summit, Pankajam Kottarath
- The Second Day We Met, Ronald Chapman
- British Big Cats, Cynthia Fielding
- I.Severyanin, That events were at sea-sh.., Lyudmila Purgina