One Rainy Night
One part of droplet is the light
It keeps a poor thought inside,
It makes the water just fall down
To fix the mind by loner thrown.
It`s raining hard, all streets are wet,
The city looks like spider`s net
With tens of crystal cold eyes.
It sleeps in silence, piles wise.
All people pass the storefronts
Just going-round road ponds,
Umbrellas taking in the hands,
Enjoying time the weather lends.
They harry up to their love
To stray among of feeling grove,
To visit home with piece of warm,
To shut the face from shame storm.
The rain is a wonder time,
To think about soul`s prime,
To watch the sun inside the heart
And love someone, believing start.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Rainy Night by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)