No More Boredom
Bored I am
How do I get
Out of this hole?
I sleep like a bear
Loudly do I snore
When I wake up at noon
Eyes can't face the glare.
I must change now
I know it inside
It's not easy, but
I'll keep trying.
Long formed habits
Don't seem to go soon
I'm now determined
To be an all new person.
A self-made thing
Interest I'll develop
In all new things.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No More Boredom by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)