Like a deep cave
Comes at you roaring
As you go after the
Precious stone he's keeping.
Many a creature asleep
Life's at a standstill
Predators prowling for prey
An occasional hoot of the owl.
Dark night stores
Diamonds in the sky
Many treasures're in store
For the curious eye.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Treasures by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow