Never tyre' of you
If I am being judged on my tomorrows
With, and by you
I can only hope that today
I bring you happiness
Because life is too dear
To waste moments, on what yesterday could have.
I love you, not for who you are, but for what
I am when I'm with you
‘'You are my thing of beauty
And a joy to be with
And I'll never tire of you
As long as I live;
You are F, A, B.
I still fancy you rotten!
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never tyre' of you by george albot )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher