At that hour I be aard-vard,
Smelling the heat off the cover.
I behind conman
sky-ball disappear, no one doofus.
Here bog suffers, no siren.
That Nedugo rivulet full, quiet my wittiness.
But my disdain goes to the conceal
cloud and the retrace wind of
I leap, I let go.
Pre-time have I seek to glimpse
tealight. Not only kebab sniff,
Nedugo-rainfall ruin my dream.
Thus, I be seer, it would be pleasant
but I be not, inch jeremiad,
and I not inquisitive inroad dead-lips.
Dismal rain that have me in dismay
have me not all, in mine appear,
large a cap above my head.
back in butt, just in an hour.
Sosabie bye – that rain just a threat.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nedugo Rainfall by Ebi Robert )
- Hindsight coloured, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Practise dispassion., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Reichsbank Gold, Paul Hartal
- Ferguson Grand Jury, Is It Poetry
- The lost bliss, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sonnet: Christmas,2014(Advance Greetings), Dr John Celes
- Thread of Communication, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Harold Shipman's Crime, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Thank You KP, Michael McParland
- Paranoia, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)