At that hour I be aard-vard,
Smelling the heat off the cover.
I behind conman
sky-ball disappear, no one doofus.
Here bog suffers, no siren.
That Nedugo rivulet full, quiet my wittiness.
But my disdain goes to the conceal
cloud and the retrace wind of
I leap, I let go.
Pre-time have I seek to glimpse
tealight. Not only kebab sniff,
Nedugo-rainfall ruin my dream.
Thus, I be seer, it would be pleasant
but I be not, inch jeremiad,
and I not inquisitive inroad dead-lips.
Dismal rain that have me in dismay
have me not all, in mine appear,
large a cap above my head.
back in butt, just in an hour.
Sosabie bye – that rain just a threat.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nedugo Rainfall by Ebi Robert )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu