At that hour I be aard-vard,
Smelling the heat off the cover.
I behind conman
sky-ball disappear, no one doofus.
Here bog suffers, no siren.
That Nedugo rivulet full, quiet my wittiness.
But my disdain goes to the conceal
cloud and the retrace wind of
I leap, I let go.
Pre-time have I seek to glimpse
tealight. Not only kebab sniff,
Nedugo-rainfall ruin my dream.
Thus, I be seer, it would be pleasant
but I be not, inch jeremiad,
and I not inquisitive inroad dead-lips.
Dismal rain that have me in dismay
have me not all, in mine appear,
large a cap above my head.
back in butt, just in an hour.
Sosabie bye – that rain just a threat.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nedugo Rainfall by Ebi Robert )
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)