At that hour I be aard-vard,
Smelling the heat off the cover.
I behind conman
sky-ball disappear, no one doofus.
Here bog suffers, no siren.
That Nedugo rivulet full, quiet my wittiness.
But my disdain goes to the conceal
cloud and the retrace wind of
I leap, I let go.
Pre-time have I seek to glimpse
tealight. Not only kebab sniff,
Nedugo-rainfall ruin my dream.
Thus, I be seer, it would be pleasant
but I be not, inch jeremiad,
and I not inquisitive inroad dead-lips.
Dismal rain that have me in dismay
have me not all, in mine appear,
large a cap above my head.
back in butt, just in an hour.
Sosabie bye – that rain just a threat.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nedugo Rainfall by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay