Nature's Graphics Poem by Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Drawing a line or a curve
On a blank piece of paper
And seeing it form a shape
Is a wonderful experience.
I'm immensely fascinated
By many a graphical form
Seen in nature around
Wandering full of life.
Stripes of the zebras're
Amazing in black and white
Those of majestic tiger've
Background of yellow or white.
Polygonal shapes seen on
The long-necked giraffe're
Large and small in size
And oriented in a random way.
Spots on the agile cheetah
No two marks are same
Fish under the sea've
Stripes, spots and designs.
Each form's so unique
Inspires man to imitate
Nature's abundant art
Let's preserve it and enjoy.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Graphics by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- M.J. Lemon
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne