Drawing a line or a curve
On a blank piece of paper
And seeing it form a shape
Is a wonderful experience.
I'm immensely fascinated
By many a graphical form
Seen in nature around
Wandering full of life.
Stripes of the zebras're
Amazing in black and white
Those of majestic tiger've
Background of yellow or white.
Polygonal shapes seen on
The long-necked giraffe're
Large and small in size
And oriented in a random way.
Spots on the agile cheetah
No two marks are same
Fish under the sea've
Stripes, spots and designs.
Each form's so unique
Inspires man to imitate
Nature's abundant art
Let's preserve it and enjoy.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Graphics by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- The darkness, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beautiful Soup, Lewis Carroll
- ♦운전면허증위조✙u i - r i＠hotｍａｉㅣ.ｃｏｍ직거래택배✙위 조민.., ueffdhuib dshvikbxc
- Afternoon in School The Last Lesson, David Herbert Lawrence
- The Nature of Sorrow, Karan Patade
- 직거래/택배u i - r i＠hotｍａｉㅣ.ｃｏｍ➵주민증위조✲민증위조✲신.., ueffdhuib dshvikbxc
- 직거래/택배u i - r i＠hotｍａｉㅣ.ｃｏｍ➵주민등록증위조✲위 조면.., ueffdhuib dshvikbxc
- Ms. butterfly, Kenneth Maswabi
- From 'A Severe Lack of Holiday Spirit', Amy Gerstler
- Keep It Simple, hugh everard
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Blind But Seeing Eye, Eleanor Best
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning