Drawing a line or a curve
On a blank piece of paper
And seeing it form a shape
Is a wonderful experience.
I'm immensely fascinated
By many a graphical form
Seen in nature around
Wandering full of life.
Stripes of the zebras're
Amazing in black and white
Those of majestic tiger've
Background of yellow or white.
Polygonal shapes seen on
The long-necked giraffe're
Large and small in size
And oriented in a random way.
Spots on the agile cheetah
No two marks are same
Fish under the sea've
Stripes, spots and designs.
Each form's so unique
Inspires man to imitate
Nature's abundant art
Let's preserve it and enjoy.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Graphics by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Surmounting Problems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Reflection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Marks Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wake Of Suicide, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Miracle, Vian Sabri
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Hupa, John Tansey
- i multi-task hard for you, Mandolyn ...
- Gridlock, Polarization And Shown Indiffe.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Similar yet different, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)