Drawing a line or a curve
On a blank piece of paper
And seeing it form a shape
Is a wonderful experience.
I'm immensely fascinated
By many a graphical form
Seen in nature around
Wandering full of life.
Stripes of the zebras're
Amazing in black and white
Those of majestic tiger've
Background of yellow or white.
Polygonal shapes seen on
The long-necked giraffe're
Large and small in size
And oriented in a random way.
Spots on the agile cheetah
No two marks are same
Fish under the sea've
Stripes, spots and designs.
Each form's so unique
Inspires man to imitate
Nature's abundant art
Let's preserve it and enjoy.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Graphics by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
- I and I, Daniel Erdner
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Endless game, hasmukh amathalal
- Seasonings of Sense, Mae AC.
- War And Not To Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ISRO's MOM in Mars - Congrats to Indian .., Dr John Celes
- Free on the Breeze, Thomas Plotz
- Gather strength, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)