Zeng Han Jun
Nature of Water
Staring down at the pan of water.
Thinking it so clear and cool.
Form so fluid it is hard to alter.
Its nothing, just a really small pool.
Using my hands to form a cup
Pulling the water to my side
Think I could round it up.
Away from me it passes and glide.
Shoving it away from me.
Strange it may be, I thought it so.
Cause now its me, it wants to see.
Quick as it is, I couldn’t stop its flow.
Long and hard I ponder about.
Where have I seen this familiar sight?
Its just like human without a doubt!
Deprive, he wants. Give and he flight!
Zeng Han Jun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature of Water by Zeng Han Jun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta