** MY WEEPING WILLOW TREE!
MY WEEPING WILLOW TREE!
Somewhere within my heart unknowingly,
A weeping willow had taken roots secretly!
It got nurtured over the years by my forlorn
and sad thoughts;
By many heartaches and unrequited love, -
The mind seemed to have forgot!
Now the willow has become a full grown
It bends over my mind like a shadow -
to torture me!
It sheds its salty tears periodically, -
The willow has now become a part of
30 Mar 09
RAJ NANDY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (** MY WEEPING WILLOW TREE! by RAJ NANDY )
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)