Jean Dament Poems
- Magic Magic happens when the heart opens to love & bliss, ...
- Written In The Sand Upon the golden shores of history written...
- Featherlike Looking out my window one day, I captured a ...
- Having A Bad Day Ever had a bad day where nothing goes right;...
- A Poet's Lament Words, words, words dancing in my head, It ...
- Lost In The 50's As a child in the 50's I remember a time; ...
- Out Of Darkness A cry sounds out, only into silence; As one...
I have only been writing poetry since 2004. After a bout with cancer I was inspired to pen my thoughts & feelings; which turned into my first worthy poem called 'Out of Darkness'. It was published by Noble House in 'Centres of Expression'-2008. I have continued to enjoy writing poetry since.
I have always loved reading other people's works of art; & never imagined myself creating some ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Dament
Magic happens when the heart opens to love & bliss,
There's magic in that special kiss,
Theres magic seen in another's eyes & smile,
There's magic found in music that makes us want to sway all the while,
There's magic in the dawn of a new day & in a sunset's glow,
There's magic seen in new fallen snow,
There's magic in starry nights,
And at twilight,
There's magic in still water or when cascading waters part,
There's magic when we create a work of art.