Jean Dament Poems
- A Poet's Lament Words, words, words dancing in my head, It ...
- Magic Magic happens when the heart opens to love & bliss, ...
- Written In The Sand Upon the golden shores of history written...
- Out Of Darkness A cry sounds out, only into silence; As one...
- A Safe Haven There are times when I feel like I'm adrift out ...
- Having A Bad Day Ever had a bad day where nothing goes right;...
- A Cup Of Pleasure A cup of tea is my pure pleasure; When I ...
I have only been writing poetry since 2004. After a bout with cancer I was inspired to pen my thoughts & feelings; which turned into my first worthy poem called 'Out of Darkness'. It was published by Noble House in 'Centres of Expression'-2008. I have continued to enjoy writing poetry since.
I have always loved reading other people's works of art; & never imagined myself creating some ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Dament
A Poet's Lament
Words, words, words dancing in my head,
It usually happens when I've just gone to bed,
They toss around til I can no longer sleep;
And my thoughts become crowded when in those words creep;
So up I get to pen them down,
Sometimes they even cause me to wear a frown,
It's like a curse that haunts & plays with my mind,
But once complete my poems do leave me joy behind;
So onward the words begin to grow with a definite flow;
And then I can only hope it makes me a better poet as I go.