Rani Turton Poems
- You'll Be My Knight In Shining... You'll be my knight in ...
- Absences Silence. Long moments that stretch into ...
- A Mad Bird Was I I walked down that lonely road That ...
- A Wooden Door, A Metal Key A plain wooden door, ...
- Artisan Of Words I am an artisan of words Which I sculpt, ...
- A Niche For Me In Your Heart If you have some place Some ...
- Draw The Blinds, Time Draw the blinds, Time Its time enough ...
Independant writer and poet originally from Delhi, now in France. Genre: Postcolonial (IWE) .
These poems are a selection of years of writing. They are all under strict copyright. If you want to use any material in the poems for publication, teaching, scolarship or reference they must be credited. No commercial usage is permitted. Copying, scraping or plagiarising is not appreciated. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You'll Be My Knight In Shining Armour
You'll be my knight in shining armour
Shining so bright I can hardly see
The sunlight because of thee
When springs wakens nature with a sigh
When fluffy clouds go sailing by
Summer comes on, with it's moonlight nights
You, my knight, will beckon to me with sweet delights.
Autumn and winter won't be so chill
Winter evenings with you I'll kill
I'll sit beside you, you'll be my guide
And thus through our lives we shall happily abide!
Copyright: Rani Turton