RAJ NANDY Poems
- Say No To Drugs! SAY NO TO DRUGS! Our multi-faceted life,...
- **aphrodite - Goddess Of Love ...
- A Time Traveller A TIME TRAVELER I am a time traveler, ...
- **a Tribute To Sweet Pea Flowe... A TRIBUTE TO SWEET PEA ...
- Power Of Silence In silence the flower buds gently bloom, ...
- Sand Storm SAND STORM All through the sultry and humid ...
- ** My Weeping Willow Tree! MY WEEPING WILLOW TREE! ...
Born in the city of Calcutta-a year before India's Independence.Graduated with honours in
English from Presidency College.Later joined the
Indian Air Force and retired as Group Captain. Also
obtained a first class MBA degree while in service.
Fond of drawing/painting and writing & reading poetry.
I have recently completed writing Part-1 of 'History of
Philosophy in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RAJ NANDY
Say No To Drugs!
SAY NO TO DRUGS!
Our multi-faceted life, never hesitates to
Both reality and illusions!
With errors of perception, leading us even
to momentary periods of hallucination!
Yet in our erroneous persuation, of seeking
At the fall of a hat, we take to drugs and
And in trying to make those deceptive and
illusive moments last,
We soon become slaves to poisonous drugs!
Which ultimately saps our mental strength
Making us refuse to face reality!
So let us all say no to those poisonous ...